Park Bookings Policy
- Bookings are not confirmed until the required security deposit of one night’s accommodation has been paid and deposited 30 days prior to arrival. (Please note that if the booking is for one night only – full payment is required).
- There will be no refund after arrival if your stay is cut short for any reason and the room/site is left vacant.
- If the room/site can be re-let at any point after your departure, an equivalent refund will be made available to you, less an administration fee of $20.00.
- Deposits for cancellations or alterations made to the booking within 14 days of arrival will not be refunded unless the accommodation can be re-let for the equivalent timeframe originally booked.
- Deposits for cancellations outside 14 days of arrival can be credited for 6 months or refunded, less an administration fee of $20.00..
- For all group bookings, cancellation fees apply for each site booking.
- We reserve the right to change room/site allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.
- We require a minimum nights stay on long weekends and local special events
Our park is pet friendly and any visit by you or your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- All dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- No pets are to be left unattended in the park.
- With the exception of guide dogs, all other pets are not allowed in any of our accommodation or facilities such as Cabins, On-site vans, Amenities, Camp Kitchen, Recreation Room and Laundry.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet, "they poop - you scoop"
- Any evidence of pets inside cabins or on-site vans will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.
- For health and safety reasons, please do not use the park washing machines for any dog related accessories such as dog blankets.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive and/or aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.